Outsource CAD Automation Services to Outsource2india
Design is a critical aspect in any production process and also the one which consumes the most time and cost. Although CAD technology has advanced the way mechanical designs are created, many manufacturing companies today continue to opine that design is a task that requires more manual intervention than automation. Contrary to this belief, design automation can improve the productivity of a design process and reduce the time required to perform repetitive tasks.
Outsource2india provides CAD automation services to several companies in the world. Our services have a direct bearing in reducing your time to market; thus providing you with a competitive advantage. Through techniques such as CAD modeling and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) you can rapidly convert raw product concepts into robust product designs.
Our CAD Automation Services
We provide a host of implementation options to meet your specific requirements and budget. Our CAD automation services include:
- Custom engineering
- Knowledge-based engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Custom applications
- Platform customization
- Creation of libraries
- Legacy maintenance / sustenance
- Integration with engineering and business systems
- AutoCAD customization and programming - both 2D CAD and 3D CAD
- IntelliCAD programming
- Unigraphics customization
- Pro/E I-Deas customization
- ArchiCAD customization
- Microstation customization
- Inventor / MDT customization
- Solid works customization
- CATIA customization
- Parasolid and ACIS
- Our CAD Software Programming Expertise
- Unigraphics-U func
- C++ Open API
- Knowledge Fusion
- Solid Works
- VB API
- C++ Pro-Toolkit
- CATIA V5 CAA (CATIA Application Architecture)
- .NET API
Outsource2india – The Destination for CAD Automation Services
Usually, CAD automation or design engineering automation is applied over existing software such as AutoCAD, CATIA, UniGraphics, SolidWorks etc. Add-on applications are integrated with existing design software to automate repetitive tasks. Based on the nature of a design process, these add-on applications extract data, make decisions and perform tasks automatically. They also allow for creation of design templates that can be applied to any future design project.
We can also integrate CAD automation with other aspects in a production process such as manufacturing, finance, sales, procurement, support and testing. We have worked with various engineering firms to identify the various stages in a product design lifecycle that needs automation and apply the appropriate technology to solve both – the present and the future needs. We leverage our technological expertise, mechanical engineering expertise, knowledge of industry best practices and business knowhow to support automation requirements of international companies.
Our skilled mechanical engineering team understands the intricacies involved in automating a design process. With close to a decade’s experience in providing various engineering services, including mechanical design services, we can create a customized CAD automation plan, specifically suited to your requirements.
Benefits of Our CAD Automation Services
Our services help you to:
- Reduce the design cycle time
- Avoid repetitive tasks in design
- Digitize design outputs in the form of 2d drawings, 3d models, prototypes
- Increase the speed and accuracy of your drawings
- Respond quickly to customer requests for design changes
- Improve the quality of design
Why Outsource2india Can be Your CAD Automation Partner?
- Thorough understanding of the entire Product Lifecycle - from design, manufacturing and service to obsolescence
- Varied experience and expertise in working with leading CAD automation software
- Experience in working with international engineering standards such as ASME, ASTM, ISO, SAE, ANSI, BS, DIN and MIL
- Ability to provide customized services based on your requirements and based on the larger goals of your business
- Multiple levels of quality checks that ensure errors are bare minimum in each of our assignments.
- Structured process to understand all variables of a project
Contact us to discuss your CAD automation requirements.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.