Transportation and Logistics
The transportation and logistics industry deals with all modes of transport such as air, sea, rail, road and related sectors such as warehousing, stevedoring and handling. The industry is heading towards a stage where the major companies coordinate with each other and offer related services under one roof. Larger integrated companies, which have a presence in other sub-sectors of the industry, are in a consolidation mode.
Besides, networks have become increasingly complex, just as the operating agreements between companies sharing resources. Companies looking to develop a lasting business model in this industry need to continuously offer value added services. Mechanical engineering solutions can help companies in doing so. Several companies are evolving from warehouse managing companies to supply chain companies, largely driven by IT.
Services Offered by Outsource2india
At Outsource2india, we try and help our customers enhance the quality of supply, shorten their time to market, reduce costs and facilitate sustenance engineering. With over a decade’s experience in providing mechanical engineering services, we offer the following services in the transportation and logistics industry:
- Product re-design services
- Value engineering
- Modeling and automation
- Kinematics and dynamic analysis
- CNC programming
- Tooling design services
- Rapid prototyping
- Legacy data conversion
- Supply chain management
- Creation of repair and maintenance manuals
- Design studies and component design
Our capabilities in transportation lie in segments such as multi-utility vehicles and locomotives. We support the following platforms:
- Sub Systems / Modules
The Team at Outsource2india
Our team consists of mechanical engineers and other professionals in the transportation and logistics industry. They have an extensive knowledge of the automotive and transportation product development cycle. Our domain expertise, coupled with the Global Engineering Management processes, helps us provide technically sound solutions and additional business value to automotive and transportation OEMs and their suppliers. Our global team monitors the trends in the industry constantly by reviewing:
- Road and rail systems
- Chassis technologies
- Dynamics of driving
- Commercial vehicles
Benefits of Partnering With Us
- Professional engineering solutions with top notch quality
- Expert team of mechanical engineers and software developers
- Effective communication and project management skills
Contact us to outsource mechanical engineering services for the transportation and logistics industry.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.