Outsource Quantitative Market Research Services to Outsource2india
Whether estimating the size of a potential market or understanding the competition for a particular product, market research plays a key role in determining the success factors. It is very important to apply methods that will yield measurable results in conducting a market research assignment.
Quantitative research makes this happen by employing data capture methods and statistical analyses. They are often used for estimating consumer attitudes and behaviors, market sizing, segmentation and identifying drivers for brand recall and product purchase decisions.
As the name suggests, quantitative market research methods place emphasis on the quantity of a research study as opposed to the quality. Quantitative marketing research programs project results of quantitative market surveys to the entire marketplace. Popular quantitative market survey methods include - online surveys, personal quantitative interviews, e-mail interviews, intercept studies, and phone surveys.
Outsource2india can customize and create the appropriate quantitative market research method for your company. We can design various data capture methods that can suit your goals and that of your marketplace.
Quantitative market research services from Outsource2india
In all our market research projects, our initial objective is to understand the high level goals of the customer and the priorities of the research exercise. This enables us to design an effective methodology to collect and analyze data. We have adopted the following process in our quantitative market research services:
- Defining the problem: Here the objective of why the research is being conducted is derived and the problem statement is defined. All subsequent activities follow the goal(s) and are accordingly executed.
- Designing the research plan: A detailed research plan is drawn, which comprises the target audience for the research, and the tools needed. The research plan varies with each research project.
- Data collection: This is the most important step in the quantitative market research process. These are the main methods for collecting data:
- Online research
By using various online sources such as websites and publicly available research reports, we collect data based on the various parameters set in the initial stages of the research. Outsource2india has extensive experience in mining for data from across various industries through channels.
- Telephonic interviews
We can conduct telephonic interviews of the sample of the research study; interviews over the telephone are a cheaper option when compared to in-person interviews or field studies. They can be applied to all sample sizes in a research assignment.
- Email surveys
Email surveys are cheap yet cost effective while collecting data from a large sample size. The survey campaign can be designed in such a way as to maximize response and can be spread over a period of time. We utilize advanced email campaign and collection tools to capture data.
- Information analysis: The collected information is then subjected to statistical analyses such as Regression analysis, ANOVA, Cross tabulation etc. This provides findings into various relationships in the collected data.
- Reporting: The final stage of the research process involves presenting the information in graphs, charts and self-explanatory tables. These are intended to help the end-user of the research report to assimilate the findings of the research project easily.
It is implausible for businesses to operate on gut instinct and partial market figures alone; quantitative market research can help assessing factors in making strategic business decisions.
Contact us to outsource quantitative market research services.