Our Research and Analysis Outsourcing Infrastructure and Security
Benefits of O2I’s Research/Analysis Services
- Highly qualified team holding Ph.D. or Masters degrees
- Strong Scientific, Technical and Medical (STM) domain expertise
- Life Sciences and Market Research focus
- Our workplace is connected to a high tension power source, it is also supported by a generator (120 KVA) which can support operations continuously for 6hrs.
- All systems and critical equipment are connected to a UPS system which can provide a minimum backup of 2 hours incase of a power failure.
- We have a dedicated 1Mbps internet line.
- We also have a dedicated 2Mbps line exclusively for downloading client input files.
- The 1Mbps line also serves as a back up for the 2Mbps line while down loading files.
- Redundancy is also built in the local loop that connects the processing facility with the internet service provider (ISP) guaranteeing 99.95% uptime and connectivity.
Mirroring and Security
- RAID (level-1) has been implemented in critical servers.
- Back ups are taken and stored in remote locations away from the processing unit.
- Critical information within the processing unit are stored in fire proof storage systems.
- SLA and NDA have been signed with relevant vendors to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
Outsource your Research and Analysis Services to O2I
We’ve been in the business of Research and Analysis outsourcing and other outsourcing services for over 12 years now. If you would like to find out more about outsourcing KPO services to O2I, please fill in the inquiry form and
Outsource2india’s Client Engagement Team will contact you within 24 hours.