Nothing is more important than data and information security. Trade secrets and intellectual property are the lifeblood of any corporation today. A thorough and comprehensive process to ensure with absolute certainty that sensitive information is protected at all times is not a service option; it's a prerequisite to doing business.
We understand (and share) your concerns about the security of any data that you may share with us during the course of your outsourcing endeavor. To demonstrate our commitment to the safety and security of our clients' sensitive information, we make it a point to sign binding non-disclosure agreements with each of our clients before taking on any new project, regardless of size or scope.
Further, employees who will be tasked with handling sensitive data are put through rigorous background checks to prevent any potential conflict of interest, and all storage and transmission devices that handle sensitive information are regularly spot checked for efficiency, effectiveness, and proper usage.
We would never ask for your trust up front—we'd much rather earn it. To this end, we would like to share with you a few of the processes and safeguards we use during the course of your outsourced project to ensure that your data is completely protected:
- All email communications and the folder and file structure on each workstation utilize state-of-the-art encryption algorithms
- Data back-up equipment exists within a secure zone that is thoroughly scrubbed between projects, ensuring that no information is accidentally transmitted without authorization.
- Back-up processes include a checklist of procedures that ensure no file is moved offsite without authorization.
- Source files are labeled upon receipt and tracked at all times, and upon completion of an outsourcing process, all source files will either be returned to the client or irrevocably destroyed on-site.
- Access to original files is closely monitored, and not shared across departments. Only electronic copies of relevant portions are used for project-related tasks.
- We use a secure smart-card system that limits access to image editing areas and workshops, as well as secure checkpoints at each facility entrance.
- Employees use a protective premises login to gain access to workstations, and each work station implements multiple layers of network login challenges, on a per-employee basis, before access is granted.
- Our secure email system mandates electronic signatures on all correspondence into, out of, or within our facilities.
- We use a highly encrypted, unbreakable Cisco® VPN tunnel when working or interfacing with clients offsite.
- We employ Cisco® Intelligent switches, Cisco® Network Assistant utilities, and a Cisco® PIX® Firewall, which blocks all ports for HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP and ICMP across our entire network structure.
- Every employee signs a binding non-disclosure agreement with regard to all information gathered or presented to or by O2I.
If you require more information about our information security systems and policies, we are more than happy to provide you with a comprehensive list of internally-implemented safeguards that will be used to keep your data secure.