Outsource2india Helped a Jewelry Expert with Image Clipping and Retouching Services
The client we served is a reputed jewelry designer and wholesaler from Minnesota. The client's business saw a growth surge in just 20 years. Today, they are an established supplier across Midwest and other global markets. After becoming successful in traditional marketing, the client wanted to explore e-Commerce platforms to market their jewelry to a larger audience.
Outsource2india was approached by the client for image clipping and retouching services. The client planned to avail a trial service to evaluate the accuracy. The client had sent 10 images that included the category of rings, necklaces, and bracelets. The decision to outsource the remainder of the contract depended on the outcome of the trial service. The client wanted to outsource $2000 worth of images and expected delivery of 5000 finished images per week.
The batch of images sent by the client was complex and imposed challenges during the project. Here are the challenges that we faced -
- The client's original images were damp, grainy, and dusty. A few were badly damaged
- A high level of editing expertise was requested by the client
- The client furnished 360-degree images with every degree representing a shot
- In the 360-degree image, frames in every degree had to be precisely identical to each other after editing
- Images in every degree had variation in quality
- The client was specific about ensuring consistent shine in images
With a TAT of one day, the client furnished 10 sample images. The trial was a success because images were edited to exact specification within the deadline. This prompted the client to award the contract that involved more than 11,000 images of the jewelry. The task was cut out to four editors from Outsource2india. We used Adobe Photoshop to edit images according to the specification. We edited 5000 images per week and the finished files were uploaded in the Dropbox.
Process We Followed
We edited the client's images in the following manner -
- The zip link with the RAW jewelry images was sent by the client
- We saved the images on the Cloud to enable 4 editors to collaborate simultaneously
- In the pilot project, a single resource edited 10 images and delivered all files on the same day
- Upon client's approval, remainder of the project commenced
- The jewelry images were enhanced by adding gloss, shine, and eliminating blemishes
The client was glad about the outcome and appreciated our editors. The word of thanks from the client commended editor's attention to detail and creativity. The client achieved 50% savings in cost by outsourcing their requirement to Outsource2india.
Outsource Image Clipping & Retouching Services to Outsource2india - Image Editing Experts
Outsource2india is an ISO 9001:2015 certified photo editing services provider. With 25 years of experience in image enhancement solution, we have delivered more projects than other providers with perfection. We have edited images with varying complexity and achieved accolades from our growing customer base. We also adhere to ISO/IEC 27001:2022 data protection laws that guarantee the safety of your personal data and confidentiality. We can edit your photos the same way we helped the Minnesota client to enhance their click-through. So why wait? Let's talk!
Contact us, and tell us more about your requirement and we will help you with target solutions.