Outsource Mechanical Engineering Services to O2I
Outsource2india offers a host of mechanical engineering services including Engineering Design, Drafting and Animation services. We provide CAD related services such as 2D drafting, 3D modeling, CAD Migration, CAD automation and CAD Conversion. Outsourcing mechanical engineering requirements allows companies in competitive industries to optimize their product engineering and R&D services and shorten product development time.
Mechanical Engineering Services We Offer
At O2I, we offer a wide range of mechanical engineering services for industries like aerospace and aviation, automotive, marine and shipping, transportation and logistics and many more. Here’s a list of services you may choose from:
Advantages of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Services to O2I
Mechanical engineering team at O2I brings innovation, high-quality and end-to-end product ownership to the services and solutions they offer. Outsourcing your mechanical engineering needs to O2I come with a lot of advantages, like:
- Adherence to international standards such as ASME and ISO
- Well-equipped with software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks and CATIA V4 & V5
- Multiple levels of quality check
- Stringent security measures
- Non-disclosure agreements and complete data confidentiality
- Faster TAT and cost-effective solutions
Choose O2I for Your Outsourcing Needs
At Outsource2india, you not only get access to expert mechanical engineers, but also save cost while getting constant support of an outsourcing partner that deliver promises. With over 12 years of experience in the outsourcing partner for some of the top companies in the world, we have the knowledge and experience to fulfill all your mechanical engineering needs.
Contact Outsource2india for your mechanical engineering requirements, our client engagement team will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.