Automotive Design and Styling Services from Outsource2india
Among consumer goods, the automobile possibly has the longest and most complicated production life cycle. It is important to plan and implement different phases with a high degree of perfection while creating and rolling out a new automobile design. We offer a comprehensive design service encompassing the elements of initial market research, design specifications, the design and prototyping phase and renderings leading to a complete 3D digital model.
We have an established automotive practice owing to the skills of our lead automotive designers and their experience in this field. We bring domain knowledge, expertise and experience to the table and follow tested methods in program and knowledge management. Our portfolio covers projects relating to motorbikes, passenger cars, and heavy land vehicles, off-road vehicles and tractors. We extrapolate this knowledge to the design of individual automotive components, custom-design chassis and frames, engine redesign and subsystems like turbo-chargers and superchargers.
With end-to-end solutions dedicated to customers, we focus on providing quality designs while fulfilling the design requirements. Our professional team maintains everything from global account to materials, sourcing, procurement, testing and quality control to the global automotive market.
Our automotive design services can be divided into different work areas:
Styling, Colors and Design:
We provide the automotive industry with new concept designs, sketches and improve aesthetics so as to enhance the functionality and market demand of a product. Our dynamic team of design engineers helps us achieve this mountainous task of converting ideas to designs and sketches and later into three dimensional models. In addition to this, we also provide automotive interior designs and luxury designs based on the requirements of the clients. Our service aims to create the kind of environment that usually exists only in the client's minds.
Three dimensional modeling:
CAD design is a primary service that we offer and our team keeps themselves updated on software technology. Irrespective of what your requirement may be, we have designers skilled in the use of AutoCAD, Pro-E, CATIA and SolidWorks. We keep extending our capabilities to the newest trends in the market and the newest software applications in the business. Additionally, we have people capable of rendering designs on Adobe Illustrator.
We have generated prototypes for a variety of products in the automotive industry – from simple individual components to subsystems and even complete designs. Our simulation systems are effective in creating the exact designs that clients are looking for – further, we undertake quality testing and analysis, and crash testing simulation for the prototypes.
We have a great deal of experience in designing and simulating vehicle body parts:
Front and Rear Automotive modules
- Windscreens, bumpers, air guides for aerodynamics, filter housing systems, noise-isolation and engine compartments in the hood, thermal shields, trunk design and associated components, front and tail lights
- Roof modules
- Roof lining, sun roof, panorama roof design, soft and hard top designs and add-ons
- Floor and Frame modules
- Underbody covers, wheel housing and guards, sound insulation chambers, thermal insulation linings
- Interior and Vehicle body modules
- Door trim panels, seats and mounting brackets, instrument panel, dashboard and other components
- Vehicle subsystems
- Air intake systems, emission systems, turbochargers and superchargers
Need CAD Design, 3D Modeling or 2D Drafting services for Automotive design and styling? Contact us with your requirements.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SAMPLES
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.