Our Call Center Training Process
What is the technical/customer support training process for employees?
Technical/customer support agents in India are:
- Trained and motivated
- Save expertise in multiple technologies
- Skills in communication and etiquette
- Customer friendly
There is a technical/customer support training process that all agents go through which covers the various aspects of providing solutions.
- The technical /customer support training process starts with customer care & etiquette, language and accent, and technical knowledge (Generic & Client Specific).
- The next level encompasses effective communication and team building skills.
- Only after this training is completed can the agent begin the customer support process.
What is the technical/customer support process?
The staffing model at technical /customer support centers is based on the process a query has to go through.
- At the first level, the minimum eligibility for agents is a college education. At this level voice training and/or experience is necessary.
- The second level has senior contact engineers. Internal voice training and two years of work experience are compulsory. These agents handle entry level calls.
- The third level is comprised of team leads who must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience and be 3rd party certified professionals. Calls that need to be sent to the 1st level of escalation are handled by them.
- At the highest level comprises Support Manager. They handle calls which reach the 2nd level of escalation. Support Managers require at least 6 years of relevant work experience and must be 3rd party certified professionals.
What is the Technical /Customer Help Desk Model?
The technical/customer help desk model is designed to provide support through various channels.
- Technical Support Services - support and customer care services delivered through voice.
- Integrated Delivery - Through a toll free number, chat, or e mail. Remote technical support services and customer care services delivered through the Internet/Intranet (LAN)
- Knowledge - Searchable databases, FAQs, etc.
Additional features of this model are:
- Mature process
- Customer ownership
- Metrics and SLA oriented
- Periodic Audits
- ISO process
- Remote Diagnostic tools
- Onsite and Remote
- Web Support portal
- Customer Information
- Product information
- Knowledge creation
- Searchable Database
What do these components lead to?
- Rapid Set up
- High Quality
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Flexibility to expand scope
- Greater operational efficiencies
- Cost savings
Other features to ensure a seamless process:
- Created in Customer's look and feel
- Personalized page for every user
- All channels of support are accessible
- Provides user with complete contact information to reach Support
- Provides user with case history of previous cases
More user friendly features:
- Username and password is given to client
- Client can login anytime, and view data
- Updating of reports is almost simultaneous and defined by the customer
- Reports can be viewed across different time intervals (Daily/ Monthly/Date Duration)
- Feedback is updated on a regular basis
- Allows a drill-down to individual case-transcripts
What infrastructure support does an Indian inbound call center offer?
- Support center which operates 24x7
- Automatic call distributor
- Handset connected to all digital ports for superior voice quality
- Facsimile devices connected to all analog devices
- Fully functioning 1024 kbps IPLC connection terminating at the US with redundant parts
- Nortel IVR platform (integration and hosting)
- Comprehensive Nortel eCRM tool
- Voice comprehension technology
- Technology for remote multiplex management
- Interactive training rooms and simulation labs
- Highly reliable desktops by global giants like Dell and IBM
- Redundancy Provided at every point of failure
- LAN based on advanced technology, firewall and secure VPN for remote access. All these are sufficiently backed by backend support agreement
- 100% UPS and full generator back up power redundancy
- Complete disaster recovery procedure in place
- CCTV and entry restriction at all points via swipe cards
- Facility for discrete client quality monitoring
Contact Outsource2india now to outsource your customer support process.